I have a major sweet tooth and it always seem to show up about 9:30 at night. So instead of grabbing a handful of those evil Girl Scout Cookies, I make this! A chocolate mug muffin. It literally takes only minutes to have a warm chocolate muffin. And the best part is that it won’t ruin your day’s worth a good eating. Here it is…
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 3/4 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- Stevia to taste (I used about a third of a packet)
- 1 egg white
- Grease mug with a little bit of coconut oil
- Mix all ingredients in mug, except for the egg white
- Once mixed well, add the egg white and stir until combined.
- Microwave for 1:30
Healthy, DELICIOUS and ready in a minute and a half. You can’t beat it!
A huge shout of to mrsoh_ for this amazing recipe!